Not to mention, I haven't even planned a party for her. I am just too tired . . . between raising two kids and cooking a
Some fun facts about India at two years old:
1. She would eat 10 bananas at one sitting if I let her.
2. She refuses to wear pants. "No like pants, mama. Wanna wear a dwess. Pretty dwess"
3. She pretends to be her aunt Sarah. A lot.
4. She likes to tie a blanket around her neck and pretend to be a superhero like her big brother.
5. She loves riding in her bike seat with daddy and going to the bagel shop for a juice box.
6. She likes to play with my makeup when I'm not looking.
7. She has been to a few football games with daddy and already has aspirations to be a cheerleader.
8. She is a shoe hound and if you leave yours out, she will try them on and walk around in them.
9. She is fiercely independent
10. Some of her favorite sayings: "Go away", "No Jafta/Tanner", "India do it", and "It's mine".