Mark here: I have not had any contact with anyone in Haiti for about 12 hours. It seems they lost their phones and internet connections. We are working hard on options to get her and Karis out, but we have no way to communicate these plans with her. If anyone gets in touch with her or any of our friends in Haiti pass on this info:
- Kristen's flight on American Airlines has been cancelled. The 1st AA option for her is on the 21st, she has a confirmed seat.
- She's book on a Spirit Airlines flight on Sunday the 17th at 2:55.
- If she can get to the Airport tomorrow before 4pm, there is a cargo supply missionary flight that she can take... "MFI Missionary Flights". They have her info and are expecting her.
I'm very concerned and because we have no communication... at this point it may be best if she goes to the US Embassy.
I haven't mentioned anything to Jafta or India and plan on holding off for while, so if you see me wiiht the kids please respect that. The problem is, they know something's up and are bouncing off the walls.