Grades are due, My column is due. My song for Fifth Annual Blogger Christmalhijrahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert is due. So naturally, I’m wasting time on the internet at midnight. Here are some highlights of my excellent time management this evening:
1. Check the calendar on my church’s website, and realize that the live-tweeting function means that I can pretty much write anything and have it show up on the front page.
2. Read this post and realize I have never claimed Rage Against the Minivan’s facebook page (GASP!). Remedy this tragedy immediately. Presenting : www.facebook.com/rageagainsttheminivan.
3. Read an awesome post about the socio-political ramifications of Red Dawn.
4. Search through the 31 Bits facebook page looking for pictures of my kids at their launch party. Die of the cuteness.
5. Revel in the brilliance of my sister-in-law’s take on the Christmas letter.
6. Realize that I have still not written my Christmas letter. Or tomorrow’s column. Or graded papers. And oh, look at that. Time for bed.