1. Crocs Wedge Sandal. I KNOW. I cannot believe I’m recommending Crocs. But these guys are soooo comfortable and they can get wet and then dry really quickly. I’ve now got them in turquoise and black.
2. I just ordered this Alpatronix case that recharges the phone. Game-changer. And surprisingly small.
3. This Old Navy pencil skirt is DA BOMB. It’s made of cotton jersey so it’s as comfortable as a t-shirt but it looks surprisingly dressy. I’ve got it in several colors and it’s my summer wardrobe staple.
4. TOMS glasses on sale at Zulily. I’ve got the aviators and the ones pictured. Love them.
5. I grabbed this swimsuit on our way to Palm Springs without even trying it on. Hello, lover. So flattering. It’s made by the good people at Spanx but much, much cheaper.
6. TOMS wedges on sale at Zulily, too. I think the sale ends tomorrow. I live in these wedges.
7. I also grabbed this cover-up at Target. Wore it all weekend in Palm Springs. I love the stripes.
8. On facebook last week I asked about alternatives to Diary of a Wimpy Kid (which is all Jafta will read). Several of you suggested the Origami Yoda series, and I just found them on sale at Zulily. Score!
9. Etnies has partnered with Monsters University to do character shoes and they are not hideous! My boys love these.
1. This workout top from Target is my favorite - very similar to Lulu Lemon's but about 1/3 of the price.
2. I just ordered this cute Krash helmet for Karis since she wasn’t thrilled with Jafta’s hand-me-down black one.
3. I’m contemplating getting this table from Gilt for our dining room. Thoughts?
4, 5, 6. Zulily is having a current sale on Billabong, TOMS shoes for kids, and Star Wars tees for boys. I just stocked up.
7. THIS BRUSH. Where has it been my whole life? If you have kids with kinky/curly hair this is a must. It’s great on my girls’ hair, too.
8. I want this dress from Free People. It’s a splurge but I suspect I would wear it every day.
9. Target is currently partnered with FEED, a great company that gives back. I just got this lightweight denim shirt and I wear it over everything . . . dresses, tanks, etc. It’s my new summer “jean jacket”.
Found any good deals lately?