1. Black Sasha Sandal at Zulily
2. Gold Chaise Adjustable Cuff at Zulily
3. Embroidered Mirror Dress on sale at Gilt
4. Fresh Mint Soap Handmade by artisans of Palam Rural Centre in Tamil Nadu, India.
5. DIY Unfinished Monogram Initial Planter via Etsy
6. Assembly Home Color block Hook at| Urban Outfitters
7. Cauliflower and Roasted Garbanzo Rice and Peas via The First Mess
8.Girls' Strappy Dress from Target
9. Kimchi Blue Wesley Whipstitch Duffel Bag on sale at Urban Outfitters
On Friday, I round up some good finds on the internet. From handmade, to fair-trade, to good deals and great eats.
This week, both Gap and Banana Republic are having a site-wide 40% sale. SITE-WIDE, yo. I just ordered about 20 day dresses. They are the muu-muus for my generation.
Zulily has Volcom boys clothing at insane discounts. I buy all of buy boys’ clothes from Zulily these days because they have the skate brands they like for half off regular price.
Some other fun finds: