I was recently turned on to a site called Grove Collaborative. They sell all-natural products . . . everything from skin care to diapers to cleaning products. They carry a lot of brands I already love, but at much better prices. I've also discovered some new items that I love. (Their line of lip balm? I'm obsessed.)
They are running a promotion right now that is a great deal for your upcoming spring cleaning/ Mother's Day/ Teacher Appreciation Day/ Earthy Day needs. With your first purchase, they are offering a nice little gift of Mrs. Myer's products in the scent of your choice:
Buy a couple items with this link (candles, cleaning stuff, baby care items) and then you will get:
- Free Mrs. Meyer's hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer's dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer's soy candle
- Free Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges
- Free shipping
If you’re already a Grove Collaborative subscriber, they want to treat you, too! You’ll get a free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap with your next order when you use this link.
There are a limited number of sets available, and this offer is only good while supplies last — so grab yours now. Here’s how:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. The Mrs. Meyers Everyday Luxury Set will be added to your cart for free when you sign up!
2. Answer 4 quick questions about your home. This takes under 30 seconds, and Grove Collaborative will use this to customize your first basket.
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to total at least $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
5. Click “Finish & Pay” and place your order