We’re sharing mortifying stories of embarrassing ourselves at doctor visits, involving a mistaken hug, a conversation leading to a bladder sling, and other traumatic tales. Also, Kristen tries Livia
for her cramps and is here to report on it. Spoiler alert: it works!
In this episode we talk about:
- Our new facebook community to discuss all things selfcare. Come join us!
- The transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation device Livia which is a game-changer for period cramps
- The Gratitude Jar as a great family exercise for thankfulness
- Sarah’s obsession with One Love Vitamin C Body Polish which smells like a tropical vacation
- The magic of Osmia soap
- Votiva – the one hour magical vagina treatment for tightening and urinary incontinence